Thanks to Jeffrey Williamson and two anonymous referees for comments on an earlier draft. Thanks to Murat Besnek for research assistance. The research for this article was supported under Australian Research Council's Discovery Projects funding scheme (project number DP0557958).
‘METALLIC NERVES’: SAN FRANCISCO AND ITS HINTERLAND DURING AND AFTER THE GOLD RUSH
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand 2010
Australian Economic History Review
Special Issue: A world in search of gold
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 129–147, July 2010
How to Cite
Frost, L. (2010), ‘METALLIC NERVES’: SAN FRANCISCO AND ITS HINTERLAND DURING AND AFTER THE GOLD RUSH. Australian Economic History Review, 50: 129–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2010.00297.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!