I am grateful to Anne Fullarton for making available manuscript records of the Victoria Registrar of Birth, Deaths and Marriages (hereafter referred as Victoria Registrar). The research for this article was supported under Australian Research Council's Discovery Projects funding scheme (project number DP0557958).
PEOPLING THE VICTORIAN GOLDFIELDS: FROM BOOM TO BUST, 1851–1901
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand 2010
Australian Economic History Review
Special Issue: A world in search of gold
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 148–161, July 2010
How to Cite
Fahey, C. (2010), PEOPLING THE VICTORIAN GOLDFIELDS: FROM BOOM TO BUST, 1851–1901. Australian Economic History Review, 50: 148–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2010.00298.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!