I wish to thank Veronica Langberg for her assistance in the collection of data for this paper and two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions and useful references. An earlier version of this paper was given at the Ninth Australasian Urban History/Planning History Conference in Queensland in 2008.
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand 2010
Australian Economic History Review
Special Issue: A world in search of gold
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 162–177, July 2010
How to Cite
Dingle, T. (2010), MINERS' COTTAGES. Australian Economic History Review, 50: 162–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2010.00299.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!