BLASTING OUT: EXPLOSIVES PRACTICES IN QUEENSLAND METALLIFEROUS MINES, 1870–1920
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand 2010
Australian Economic History Review
Special Issue: A world in search of gold
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 193–208, July 2010
How to Cite
Wegner, J. H. (2010), BLASTING OUT: EXPLOSIVES PRACTICES IN QUEENSLAND METALLIFEROUS MINES, 1870–1920. Australian Economic History Review, 50: 193–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2010.00301.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!