A revised version of the paper delivered as the fifth Noel Butlin Lecture at the Asia-Pacific Economic and Business History Conference, Gakushuin University, Tokyo, 19 February 2009.
AN INDUSTRIOUS REVOLUTION IN AN EAST ASIAN MARKET ECONOMY? TOKUGAWA JAPAN AND IMPLICATIONS FOR THE GREAT DIVERGENCE
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author. Australian Economic History Review© Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand 2010
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 240–261, November 2010
How to Cite
Saito, O. (2010), AN INDUSTRIOUS REVOLUTION IN AN EAST ASIAN MARKET ECONOMY? TOKUGAWA JAPAN AND IMPLICATIONS FOR THE GREAT DIVERGENCE. Australian Economic History Review, 50: 240–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2010.00304.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!