We gratefully acknowledge comments by and discussions with Lee Alston, Chris Blattman, David Greasley, Bob Gregory, Jason Hwang, Tim Hatton, David Jacks, Andrew Leigh, Ian McLean, David Merrett, Kevin O'Rourke, Martin Shanahan, Peter Timmer, participants at the conference on Australian Economic History, Canberra (March 26-27, 2009), and two anonymous referees.
COMMODITY PRICE SHOCKS AND THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY SINCE FEDERATION*
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Economic History Review© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 150–177, July 2011
How to Cite
BHATTACHARYYA, S. and WILLIAMSON, J. G. (2011), COMMODITY PRICE SHOCKS AND THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY SINCE FEDERATION. Australian Economic History Review, 51: 150–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2011.00328.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!