A HISTORY OF THE PAN-PACIFIC COAL TRADE FROM THE 1950S TO 2011: EXPLORING THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF A BUYING CARTEL
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Australian Economic History Review© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1–24, March 2012
How to Cite
BOWDEN, B. (2012), A HISTORY OF THE PAN-PACIFIC COAL TRADE FROM THE 1950S TO 2011: EXPLORING THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF A BUYING CARTEL. Australian Economic History Review, 52: 1–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2012.00338.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!