Acknowledgements: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Asia-Pacific Economic and Business History Conference (APEBH), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 17–19 February 2010. I acknowledge with gratitude financial support from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), April 2006–March 2009, under the JSPS-National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT) Core University Program for the project ‘Labor-Intensive Industrialization in Southeast Asia’. Under Program Project 9: The Asian International Economic Order: Past, Present and Future. I would like to thank two anonymous referees for their helpful and constructive suggestions. I am grateful to Emeritus Professor Malcolm Falkus, University of New England, Australia, to the late Professor Karen Jansen, Institute of Social Studies, the Netherlands, and to Professor Sugihara Kaoru, Kyoto University Center for Southeast Asian Studies for their helpful comments and criticisms. Sole responsibility for the views expressed here, of course, rests with the author.
UNDERDEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIALISATION IN PRE-WAR THAILAND
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Australian Economic History Review© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 43–60, March 2012
How to Cite
OUYYANONT, P. (2012), UNDERDEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIALISATION IN PRE-WAR THAILAND. Australian Economic History Review, 52: 43–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2012.00340.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!