The authors would like to thank helpful comments made on earlier versions of this paper by participants of the ‘Conference on Tariffs in History’ held in Madrid, May 2010, the APEBH Conference in Wellington, February 2010, and referees of this journal.
DID GOOD INSTITUTIONS PRODUCE GOOD TARIFFS? EVIDENCE FROM TARIFF PROTECTION IN COLONIAL VICTORIA
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Economic History Review© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 128–147, July 2012
How to Cite
WILSON, J. K. and SHANAHAN, M. P. (2012), DID GOOD INSTITUTIONS PRODUCE GOOD TARIFFS? EVIDENCE FROM TARIFF PROTECTION IN COLONIAL VICTORIA. Australian Economic History Review, 52: 128–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2012.00346.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!