The Australian National University launches a new Centre for Economic History; 2013 Asia Pacific Economic and Business History Conference – advance notice; Wiley-Blackwell Best Conference Paper Award
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Australian Economic History Review© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 219–220, July 2012
How to Cite
(2012), The Australian National University launches a new Centre for Economic History; 2013 Asia Pacific Economic and Business History Conference – advance notice; Wiley-Blackwell Best Conference Paper Award. Australian Economic History Review, 52: 219–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2012.00350.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!