Trends and Cycles in Sydney and Melbourne House Prices from 1880 to 2011
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Australian Economic History Review © 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 293–317, November 2012
How to Cite
Stapledon, N. (2012), Trends and Cycles in Sydney and Melbourne House Prices from 1880 to 2011. Australian Economic History Review, 52: 293–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2012.00359.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!