The Environmental Impacts of the Victorian Gold Rushes: Miners' Accounts during the First Five Years
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Australian Economic History Review © 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 72–90, March 2013
How to Cite
Frost, W. (2013), The Environmental Impacts of the Victorian Gold Rushes: Miners' Accounts during the First Five Years. Australian Economic History Review, 53: 72–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2012.00360.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!