*This is a revised version of a paper presented to the 1995 IFAC Symposium on Modelling and Control of National and Regional Economies, Gold Coast. The authors thank P.B. Dixon, J.M. Horridge, B.R. Parmenter, K.R. Pearson and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments on this paper. The development of MONASH-MRF has involved the efforts of a number of researchers at the Centre of Policy Studies in addition to the authors of this paper. They are P.B. Dixon, S.H. Han, J.M. Horridge, G.A. Meagher and B.R. Parmenter.
A MULTIREGIONAL, MULTISECTORAL MODEL OF THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY WITH AN ILLUSTRATIVE APPLICATION*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Australian Economic Papers
Volume 35, Issue 66, pages 94–113, June 1996
How to Cite
NAQVI, F. and PETER, M. W. (1996), A MULTIREGIONAL, MULTISECTORAL MODEL OF THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY WITH AN ILLUSTRATIVE APPLICATION*. Australian Economic Papers, 35: 94–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8454.1996.tb00040.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!