Funding provided by the Australian Research Council Discovery Grant scheme is gratefully acknowledged. Ranjan Ray also acknowledges the funding provided by an ARC Large Grant. The authors thank Gary Deng for his excellent and painstaking research assistance and an anonymous referee for comments on an earlier version. The usual caveat applies.
THE IMPACT OF INTRA HOUSEHOLD BALANCE OF POWER ON EXPENDITURE PATTERN: THE AUSTRALIAN EVIDENCE*
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Australian Economic Papers
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 15–29, March 2005
How to Cite
MAITRA, P. and RAY, R. (2005), THE IMPACT OF INTRA HOUSEHOLD BALANCE OF POWER ON EXPENDITURE PATTERN: THE AUSTRALIAN EVIDENCE. Australian Economic Papers, 44: 15–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8454.2005.00246.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!