I am grateful to two anonymous referees for valuable comments, to Jeffri Gani for research assistance, and to the Reserve Bank of Australia for supplying bond yield data.
THE SYSTEMATIC RISK OF DEBT: AUSTRALIAN EVIDENCE*
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Australian Economic Papers
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 30–46, March 2005
How to Cite
DAVIS, K. (2005), THE SYSTEMATIC RISK OF DEBT: AUSTRALIAN EVIDENCE. Australian Economic Papers, 44: 30–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8454.2005.00247.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!