We are grateful to insightful comments made by anonymous referees, one of whom in particular made suggestions which lead to significant improvements in the arguments of the paper.
REGIONAL FINANCE AND REGIONAL DISPARITIES IN CHINA
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Australian Economic Papers© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/University of Adelaide and Flinders University
Australian Economic Papers
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 301–322, December 2010
How to Cite
PENG, J., HE, J., LI, Z., YI, Y. and GROENEWOLD, N. (2010), REGIONAL FINANCE AND REGIONAL DISPARITIES IN CHINA. Australian Economic Papers, 49: 301–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8454.2010.00404.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!