The authors thank Andreas Kyriacou and Hèctor Sala for valuable comments and suggestions. The authors acknowledge financial support of projects, ECO2010-21668-C03-02 (Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología), 2009SGR-2013 and XREPP (Direcció General de Recerca).
ECONOMIC GROWTH AND INEQUALITY: THE ROLE OF FISCAL POLICIES*
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Economic Papers© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/University of Adelaide and Flinders University
Australian Economic Papers
Volume 50, Issue 2-3, pages 74–97, September 2011
How to Cite
MUINELO-GALLO, L. and ROCA-SAGALÉS, O. (2011), ECONOMIC GROWTH AND INEQUALITY: THE ROLE OF FISCAL POLICIES. Australian Economic Papers, 50: 74–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8454.2011.00412.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!