*This article reports results from a larger project, currently underway at the Centre of Policy Studies, on explaining the rapid growth in Australia's trade (see Menon & Dixon 1994). I would particularly like to thank Peter Dixon for providing the motivation for this article, and for extensive comments on earlier drafts. Very useful suggestions were also received from Premachandra Athukorala, Peter Kenyon and an anonymous referee of this journal. The usual disclaimer applies.
Trade Liberalisation, Closer Economic Relations and Intra-Industry Specialisation
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Australian Economic Review
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 31–42, April 1994
How to Cite
Menon, J. (1994), Trade Liberalisation, Closer Economic Relations and Intra-Industry Specialisation. Australian Economic Review, 27: 31–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8462.1994.tb00832.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- received November 1993: accepted April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!