We are grateful to Greg Marie (Institutional Research Unit, University of Western Australia) and Ross Kelly (Centre for Labour Market Research) for provision of data, and to Ken Clements, Anh Le, Greg Marie, David Treloar, two anonymous referees and an editor for helpful comments. Miller acknowledges financial assistance from the Australian Research Council and the Department of Education, Science and Training. Opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and should not be attributed to the funding agencies or to the University of Western Australia.
The Effects of Individual and School Factors on University Students' Academic Performance
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
Australian Economic Review
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 1–18, March 2005
How to Cite
Win, R. and Miller, P. W. (2005), The Effects of Individual and School Factors on University Students' Academic Performance. Australian Economic Review, 38: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8462.2005.00349.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
- First version received January 2004; final version accepted August 2004 (Eds).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!