Helpful comments from two anonymous referees and research assistance from Derby Voon are acknowledged.
The Role of Gender among Low-Paid and High-Paid Workers
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2005
Australian Economic Review
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 405–417, December 2005
How to Cite
Miller, P. W. (2005), The Role of Gender among Low-Paid and High-Paid Workers. Australian Economic Review, 38: 405–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8462.2005.00383.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2005
- First version received January 2005; final version accepted May 2005 (Eds).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!