The authors would like to thank Bernhard Lobmayr for research assistance and valuable comments, John Siegfried and two anonymous referees for helpful comments on earlier drafts.
Government Subsidies for Professional Team Sports in Australia
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
©2009 The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
Australian Economic Review
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 264–275, September 2009
How to Cite
Wilson, J. K. and Pomfret, R. (2009), Government Subsidies for Professional Team Sports in Australia. Australian Economic Review, 42: 264–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8462.2009.00536.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- First version received July 2008;final version accepted November 2008 (Eds).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!