Artemov and Loertscher: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia; Feldmann: Melbourne Business School, The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3053 Australia. Corresponding author: Artemov, email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
For the Student: Matching and Economic Design
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
©2012 The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
Australian Economic Review
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 134–141, March 2012
How to Cite
Artemov, G., Feldmann, S. and Loertscher, S. (2012), For the Student: Matching and Economic Design. Australian Economic Review, 45: 134–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8462.2011.00666.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!