Monash University, Victoria 3800 Australia, The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia and Huawei Australia, New South Wales 2067 Australia; email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Policy Forum: The Rise of Innovative China: Implications for the Region
Embracing the China of Tomorrow
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
©2012 The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
Australian Economic Review
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 475–477, December 2012
How to Cite
Brumby, J. (2012), Embracing the China of Tomorrow. Australian Economic Review, 45: 475–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8462.2012.00703.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!