Associate Professor Harvey is Director of the Mawson Graduate Centre for Environmental Studies, The University of Adelaide, South Australia, 5005.
The Significance of Coastal Processes for Management of the River Murray Estuary
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Australian Geographical Studies
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 45–57, April 1996
How to Cite
HARVEY, N. (1996), The Significance of Coastal Processes for Management of the River Murray Estuary. Australian Geographical Studies, 34: 45–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8470.1996.tb00102.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!