Valuing New South Wales rivers for use in benefit transfer
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2004
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 591–611, December 2004
How to Cite
Morrison, M. and Bennett, J. (2004), Valuing New South Wales rivers for use in benefit transfer. Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 48: 591–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8489.2004.00263.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2004
- 1999, ‘A threshold value analysis of proposed forestry reserves’, Australian Forestry, vol. 61, pp. 1–8.
- 2000, The Choice Modelling Approach to Non-Market Valuation, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham. and
- 2001, ‘Valuing the environmental attributes of NSW rivers’, report prepared for the New South Wales Environment Protection Authority, Environmental and Resource Economics, Gundaroo. and
- 2000,A river somewhere – valuing the environmental attributes of rivers’, paper presented at the International Society for Ecological Economics 2000 Conference, Australian National University, Canberra, 5–8 July. , and
- 2002, ‘Attribute causality in environmental choice modelling’, Environmental and Resource Economics, vol. 23, pp. 167–186. , , , and
- 1992, ‘Benefit transfers: conceptual and empirical issues’, Water Resources Research, vol. 28, pp. 651–655. and
- 1992, ‘Benefit transfer: conceptual problems in estimating water quality benefits using existing studies’, Water Resources Research, vol. 28, pp. 675–683. , and
- 2002, ‘NLOGIT Version 3.0 Reference Guide’, Econometric Software Inc, New York.
- 1966,A catalogue and computer program for the design and analysis of symmetric and asymmetric fractional factorial experiments’, report no. 66-0-165, General Electric Research and Development Centre, New York. and
- 1984, ‘Specification tests for the multinomial logit model’, Econometrica, vol. 52, pp. 1219–1240. and
- 1987, ‘Specifying and testing econometric models for rank-ordered data’, Journal of Econometrics, vol. 34, pp. 83–10. and
- 1996, ‘The implications of model specification for welfare estimation in nested logit models’, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 78, pp. 103–114. and
- 1992, ‘The evolution of a more rigorous approach to benefit transfer: benefit function transfer’, Water Resources Research, vol. 28, pp. 701–705.
- 2000, Stated Choice Methods – Analysis and Application, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. , and
- 1989, Using Surveys to Value Public Goods: The Contingent Valuation Method, Resources for the Future, Washington DC. and
- 2000, ‘Aggregation biases in stated preference studies’, Australian Economic Papers, vol. 39, pp. 215–230.
- 2002, ‘Choice modelling and tests of benefit transfer’, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 84, pp. 161–170. Direct Link:, , and
- 2000, ‘Minimising payment vehicle bias in contingent valuation studies’, Environmental and Resource Economics, vol. 16, pp. 407–422. , and
- 1997, ‘The effect of distance on willingness to pay values: a case study of wetlands and salmon in California’, Ecological Economics, vol. 20, pp. 199–207. and
- 1991, Stated Preference Techniques: A Guide to Practice, Steer Davies Gleave and Hague Consulting Group, Surrey and Netherlands. , , and
- 1994, ‘Measuring the difference (X-Y) of simulated distributions: a convolutions approach’, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 76, pp. 904–915. , and
- 1994, ‘Interpretation and temporal stability of CV bids for wildlife experience: a panel study’, Land Economics, vol. 70, pp. 355–363. , and
- 1985, ‘Effect of distance on the preservation value of water quality’, Land Economics, vol. 61, pp. 281–291. and
- 2004, ‘Towards the development of a transferable set of value estimates for environmental attributes’, Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, vol. 48, pp. 1–32. and