Paul Burke (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) is at the Crawford School of Economics & Government, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
Climbing the electricity ladder generates carbon Kuznets curve downturns*
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. AJARE © 2012 Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society Inc. and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics
Special Issue: Mineral and Energy Policies
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 260–279, April 2012
How to Cite
Burke, P. J. (2012), Climbing the electricity ladder generates carbon Kuznets curve downturns. Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 56: 260–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8489.2011.00572.x
I am grateful for comments from Guy Dundas, Anke Hoeffler, Raghbendra Jha, Andrew Leigh, Shunsuke Managi, David Stern, and participants at seminars at the Australian National University and the 40th Australian Conference of Economists.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!