John Freebairn (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) is at the University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia.
Mining booms and government budgets*
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. AJARE © 2012 Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society Inc. and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics
Special Issue: Mineral and Energy Policies
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 201–221, April 2012
How to Cite
Freebairn, J. (2012), Mining booms and government budgets. Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 56: 201–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8489.2012.00580.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!