Of central relevance to this theme is Anthony Cooper, “‘Grovelling’ or Realpolitik: The Struggle within Australian Historiography to Interpret the First World War” in John A. Moses and Christopher Pugsley, eds, The German Empire and Britain's Pacific Dominions 1871–1919: Essays on the Role of Australia and New Zealand in World Politics in the Age of Imperialism (Claremont, CA, 2000), pp.507–528.
Gallipoli or Other Peoples' Wars Revisited: Sundry Reflections on ANZAC: a Review Article
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2011 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Special Issue: Politics and Time
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 434–442, September 2011
How to Cite
Moses, J. A. (2011), Gallipoli or Other Peoples' Wars Revisited: Sundry Reflections on ANZAC: a Review Article. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 57: 434–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8497.2011.01607.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!