The Second AIF and the End of Empires: Soldiers' Attitudes Toward a “Free Asia”
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2011 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 479–494, December 2011
How to Cite
Grant, L. (2011), The Second AIF and the End of Empires: Soldiers' Attitudes Toward a “Free Asia”. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 57: 479–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8497.2011.01609.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!