The Changing Shape of Intellectual Cooperation: From the League of Nations to UNESCO
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2012 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 34–50, March 2012
How to Cite
Pemberton, J.-A. (2012), The Changing Shape of Intellectual Cooperation: From the League of Nations to UNESCO. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 58: 34–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8497.2012.01622.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!