My thanks go to the Frederic Ewen Academic Freedom Center at New York University, which enabled the research on which this article is based, Julie Kimber, Ellen Schrecker and the AJPH referees.
Finding His Kronstadt: Howard Fast, 1956 and American Communism
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2012 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 181–202, June 2012
How to Cite
Deery, P. (2012), Finding His Kronstadt: Howard Fast, 1956 and American Communism. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 58: 181–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8497.2012.01631.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!