This article is based on a paper presented at the XXII Australasian Association for European History Conference, Perth (July 2011). I would like to thank the organising committee for the opportunity to present. Material for this article has also come from my book Family Punishment in Nazi Germany: Sippenhaft, Terror and Myth (Basingstoke, 2012).
The Sinews of the Modern Terror State: an Analysis of the Role and Importance of Family Punishment in Nazi Germany*
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2012 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Special Issue: War and Peace, Barbarism and Civilization in Modern Europe and Its Empires
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 380–393, September 2012
How to Cite
Loeffel, R. (2012), The Sinews of the Modern Terror State: an Analysis of the Role and Importance of Family Punishment in Nazi Germany. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 58: 380–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8497.2012.01642.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!