From Protection to Competition: The Politics of Trade Practices Reform in Australia and the Trade Practices Act 1965
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2012 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 497–511, December 2012
How to Cite
Round, K. and Shanahan, M. P. (2012), From Protection to Competition: The Politics of Trade Practices Reform in Australia and the Trade Practices Act 1965. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 58: 497–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8497.2012.01649.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!