Blowing Hot and Cold – Intergovernmental Relations Capacity in the Commonwealth Government
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 408–420, December 2011
How to Cite
Menzies, J. (2011), Blowing Hot and Cold – Intergovernmental Relations Capacity in the Commonwealth Government. Australian Journal of Public Administration, 70: 408–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2011.00740.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!