Beyond the ‘At Risk’ Individual: Housing and the Eradication of Poverty to Prevent Homelessness
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 33–44, March 2012
How to Cite
Parsell, C. and Marston, G. (2012), Beyond the ‘At Risk’ Individual: Housing and the Eradication of Poverty to Prevent Homelessness. Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 33–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00758.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!