RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
Citizen Dissatisfaction Leads to Budget Cuts, or Not: A Case Study of a Local Taiwanese Government (低满意度必然导致预算删减？未必：台湾地方政府的个案研究)
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Special Issue: Citizen's engagement in Australia and China
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 159–166, June 2012
How to Cite
Kuo (郭乃菱), N.-L. (2012), Citizen Dissatisfaction Leads to Budget Cuts, or Not: A Case Study of a Local Taiwanese Government (低满意度必然导致预算删减？未必：台湾地方政府的个案研究). Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 159–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00762.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!