RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
Citizen Centric Service in the Australian Department of Human Services: The Department's Experience in Engaging the Community in Co-design of Government Service Delivery and Developments in E-Government Services (澳大利亚人类服务部以公民为中心的服务：该部门在促进群体参与协同设计政府服务提供和发展在电子政府的经验)
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 Department of Human Services Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Special Issue: Citizen's engagement in Australia and China
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 167–177, June 2012
How to Cite
Bridge, C. (2012), Citizen Centric Service in the Australian Department of Human Services: The Department's Experience in Engaging the Community in Co-design of Government Service Delivery and Developments in E-Government Services (澳大利亚人类服务部以公民为中心的服务：该部门在促进群体参与协同设计政府服务提供和发展在电子政府的经验). Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 167–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00763.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!