RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
Building Citizen-centred E-government in Taiwan: Problems and Prospects (发展以公民为核心的电子化政府-台湾的经验与启示)1
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Special Issue: Citizen's engagement in Australia and China
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 246–255, June 2012
How to Cite
Hung (洪美仁), M. J. (2012), Building Citizen-centred E-government in Taiwan: Problems and Prospects (发展以公民为核心的电子化政府-台湾的经验与启示). Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 246–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00764.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!