RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
Advocacy by Chinese Nonprofit Organisations: Towards a Responsive Government? (中国非营利组织的倡导性活动：趋向于促成反应式政府？)
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Special Issue: Citizen's engagement in Australia and China
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 221–232, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang (张志斌), Z. and Guo (郭超), C. (2012), Advocacy by Chinese Nonprofit Organisations: Towards a Responsive Government? (中国非营利组织的倡导性活动：趋向于促成反应式政府？). Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 221–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00766.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!