RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
Managed Social Innovation: The Case of Government-Sponsored Venture Philanthropy in Shanghai (政府管理下的社会创新：以上海市政府发起的公益创投为例)1
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Special Issue: Citizen's engagement in Australia and China
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 233–245, June 2012
How to Cite
Jing (敬乂嘉), Y. and Gong (公婷), T. (2012), Managed Social Innovation: The Case of Government-Sponsored Venture Philanthropy in Shanghai (政府管理下的社会创新：以上海市政府发起的公益创投为例). Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 233–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00767.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!