Learning as a Key to Citizen-centred Performance Improvement: A Comparison between the Health Service Centre and the Household Registration Office in Taipei City (“学习”作为公民为基绩效改善之关键因素：台北市健康服务中心与户政事务所之比较研究)1
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Special Issue: Citizen's engagement in Australia and China
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 201–210, June 2012
How to Cite
Wai Yip So (苏伟业), B. (2012), Learning as a Key to Citizen-centred Performance Improvement: A Comparison between the Health Service Centre and the Household Registration Office in Taipei City (“学习”作为公民为基绩效改善之关键因素：台北市健康服务中心与户政事务所之比较研究). Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 201–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00769.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!