RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
Citizen Expectations and Improvement of Government Functions: A Study of Importance and Performance of Budgetary Demands in China (公民期待和政府功能的改进：一项对中国预算需求和绩效的研究)
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author Australian Journal of Public Administration© 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Special Issue: Citizen's engagement in Australia and China
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 148–158, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang (张光), G. (2012), Citizen Expectations and Improvement of Government Functions: A Study of Importance and Performance of Budgetary Demands in China (公民期待和政府功能的改进：一项对中国预算需求和绩效的研究). Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 148–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00772.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!