Public Value and the Ideal State: Rescuing Public Value from Ambiguity
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author Australian Journal of Public Administration © 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 392–402, December 2012
How to Cite
Prebble, M. (2012), Public Value and the Ideal State: Rescuing Public Value from Ambiguity. Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 392–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00787.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!