RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
A Multilevel Framework for Effective Interagency Collaboration in Mental Health
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australian Journal of Public Administration © 2012 National Council of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 403–411, December 2012
How to Cite
Shepherd, N. and Meehan, T. J. (2012), A Multilevel Framework for Effective Interagency Collaboration in Mental Health. Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71: 403–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00791.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Queensland Health
- Queensland Department of Communities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!