Evidence-Based Medicine and Women: Do the Principles and Practice of EBM Further Women's Health?
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 50–71, February 2004
How to Cite
Rogers, W. (2004), Evidence-Based Medicine and Women: Do the Principles and Practice of EBM Further Women's Health?. Bioethics, 18: 50–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8519.2004.00378.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.