PROFITS AND PLAGIARISM: THE CASE OF MEDICAL GHOSTWRITING
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 267–272, July 2010
How to Cite
ANEKWE, T. D. (2010), PROFITS AND PLAGIARISM: THE CASE OF MEDICAL GHOSTWRITING. Bioethics, 24: 267–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8519.2008.00705.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.