LIVING TO THE BITTER END? A PERSONALIST APPROACH TO EUTHANASIA IN PERSONS WITH SEVERE DEMENTIA
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 78–86, February 2010
How to Cite
GASTMANS, C. and DE LEPELEIRE, J. (2010), LIVING TO THE BITTER END? A PERSONALIST APPROACH TO EUTHANASIA IN PERSONS WITH SEVERE DEMENTIA. Bioethics, 24: 78–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8519.2008.00708.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.