A PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE FOR DUAL USE RESEARCH IN THE LIFE SCIENCES
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2011
How to Cite
KUHLAU, F., HÖGLUND, A. T., EVERS, K. and ERIKSSON, S. (2011), A PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE FOR DUAL USE RESEARCH IN THE LIFE SCIENCES. Bioethics, 25: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8519.2009.01740.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.