HARD PATERNALISM, FAIRNESS AND CLINICAL RESEARCH: WHY NOT?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 68–75, February 2012
How to Cite
EDWARDS, S. J.L. and WILSON, J. (2012), HARD PATERNALISM, FAIRNESS AND CLINICAL RESEARCH: WHY NOT?. Bioethics, 26: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8519.2010.01816.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.