Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared
End-of-Life Care and Pragmatic Decision Making – By D.M. Hester
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 228–229, May 2011
How to Cite
PRADO, C. G. (2011), End-of-Life Care and Pragmatic Decision Making – By D.M. Hester. Bioethics, 25: 228–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8519.2010.01862.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.